Recommended Books and Links
- Addicted to Internet Porn: How the porn habit can harm us. How to leave it behind.
- Breaking the Silence Podcast
- The Silent War by Henry Rogers
- Every Man's Battle by Stephen Arterburn
- Every Young Man's Battle by Stephen Arterburn
- Out of the Shadows by Patrick Carnes (Compcare Publications)
- Addicted to Love by Stephen Arterburn (Servant Publications)
- False Intimacy by Harry Schaumburg
- Forged: 33 Days Toward Freedom by Jason Evert, Matt Fradd
- The Sexual Man by Archibald Hart
- I Am A Treasure
- new fruit: A Woman's Guide To Porn Recovery
- Overcoming the Addiction to Pornography by David Caton (Florida Family Association)
- Power Over Pornography: The Breakthrough Formula for Overcoming Pornography Addiction by Brian Brandenburg
- Power Over Pornography Course
- Recovery from Sexual Addiction: Path to Sexual Sobriety by Mr. Paul Becker LPC (Author), Mrs. Mary Lou Swanberg CHPC
- STRIVE 21-Day Porn Detox
- Tearing down the High Places of Sexual Idolatry by Steve Gallagher
- The Fight of Your Life: Manning Up to the Challenge of Sexual Integrity by Tim Clinton
- New Fruit, The Porn Circuit & Your Brain on Porn by CovenantEyes
- Womens Video Resources by CovenantEyes
- Addiction Treatment: What Families Need To Know
- Addressing Pornography: Protection, Help, Healing for parents
- SMART Plan guide for parents
- "Millennials Can Help Little Brothers and Sisters Reject Pornography"
- "My Kid Saw Porn—Now What?"
- "Treading Boldly through a Pornographic World: A Field Guide for Parents"
- Youth Wellbeing Project
- Addressing Pornography: Protection, Help, Healing for spouses
- An Affair of the Mind by Laurie Hall, Focus on the Family Publishing, 8605 Explorer Dr., Colorado Springs, CO 80920
- Betrayal Trauma Recovery
- Confronting Your Spouse’s Pornography Problem by Rory C. Reid, LCSW, and Dan Gray, LCSW
- Restored: True Stories of Love and Trust after Porn by Matt Fradd and Cameron Fradd
- I Am A Treasure
- Trauma Mama Husband Drama by Anne Blythe M.Ed.
- When Your Husband is Addicted Pornography by Vicki Tiede
- Women Who Love Sex Addicts by Douglas Weiss and Dianne DeBusk, Discovery Press
- Breaking the Silence by Bernie Anderson
- Pornography and the Pulpit by Richard Nevard. Understanding the Sins of the Shepherd as a Means of Restoration