- Help Maryland Recognize the Public Health Harms of Porn!
- MCAP Calls for Action: Pornography is a Public Health Crisis
- CoventantEyes lists how to: Add Your Voice
- Improve App ratings to be more accurate for the content that can show up on their app.
- Write and phone your congressional representatives, senator and and state legislators, urging them to support any bills being introduced that have to do with controlling obscenity and child pornography.
- Learn about and support pending Maryland Legislation
- Misusing USPS Mail
Report receiving unsolicited sexually oriented advertising to the US Postal Service as mail fraud.
- When you find pornography in a place of business, tell the manager or owner that you object to its presence, because it can have a harmful effect on young and old alike (cite some examples). Tell him or her that until it is removed, you cannot trade there. Get others to do the same. It does make a difference!
- Parents Television Council: Help us Put an End to Broadcast Indecency! The Parents Television Council was founded in 1995 to ensure that children are not constantly assaulted by sex, violence and profanity on television and in other media. It is a violation of Federal law to broadcast obscene or indecent programming. Obscene speech is not protected by the First Amendment and cannot be broadcast at any time. Check these sites for action on these issues.
- The Family Research Council (FRC) champions marriage and family as the foundation of civilization, the seedbed of virtue, and the wellspring of society. Cable and Satellite Choice is Needed Now. If you had a choice, would you pay for something you never used? Would you pay for something that you actually found offensive? If you are like most people, your answer is "no." Click here to let the FCC know you want cable choice!
- Report Child Pornography
- www.cybertipline.com - Report child porn or sexual exploitation of a child.
- You can contact the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 1-800-843-5678 or www.missingkids.com and the information will be forwarded to the appropriate agency for investigative action.
- If you come across a website that you believe is utilizing Visa credit card products to provide payment services for child pornographic materials, please report this website to Visa immediately by sending them an email to email@example.com
- Write to the FCC about any TV programs that go beyond decency standards (frontal nudity, sex scenes, obscene language). If possible, send a video.