Taking Action Against Pornography
You Make the Difference!
"No concerned American today can afford to be silent in the face of pornography's assaults; for that silence can be misconstrued by law enforcement officials, legislators, merchants, and most importantly, our children, as approval."
-Morality in Media
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men (and women) to do nothing."
- Learn more about pornography and its harmful grip and degrading effects on society as a whole.
- If you haven't already done so, set boundaries for all your electronic devices using filtering software and technologies.
- Speak out against pornography so that "law enforcement officials, legislators, merchants, and most importantly, our children" know where we stand.
Become a Member
- In the Washington, D.C. area, become a member of MCAP and join the fight on the local front. You will receive the quarterly Newsletter and will be informed of meetings and other events.
- Donating to MCAP is another way to take action. We appreciate your support!
Join an Organization
- There are multiple organizations with coordinated efforts to thwart the progress of pornography. Volunteer your time in these efforts and also support those in the healing processes.